Always in fashion and soft to wear, our Voile Scarves feature licensed designs by Northwest Indigenous artists:
- “Returning of the Salmon” by Debra Sparrow, available in both Teal and Gray
- “Patterns of Life” by Debra Sparrow
- “The Chilkat” from The Canadian Museum of History
- “Haida Dreamtime” by James Hart
- “The Hummingbird” by Bill Helin
Individually presented with a wrap that tells the story of the design and the artist.
Add color and vibrancy to any outfit with our unique scarf collection — the perfect way to accessorize all year round.